Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annyeong MFKrs

2 posters

Go down

Annyeong MFKrs Empty Annyeong MFKrs

Post  Miss-N!Na Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 am

Hello Everyone ^^
I'm Amina Chabib Surprised from Rabat My friends call me Nina you could call me Amina or NiNa it s the same for me Smile !

I'm 21, I m still studying and right now I m still having my exams (yeah I know it sucks :s).

I m Kpop K drama Addicted (with a tiny bit of Tdrama and Jdrama)!

I'm an ELF, Shawol, TRIPLE S, Secrettime and many more but those are My favorites

My hubbies are the 3 Lees Very Happy : Lee Donghae I love you , Lee hyuk Jae I love you, and Lee Jun Ki I love you
I like Shinee s onew, CN blue minhyuk, JYJ s Junsu, B2st s yoseob, 2PM Junho....

And yeah I SHOULD NOT forget My best Female Bias : AMBER <3 <3

and I wish that one day I will be able to go to Korea! And Now I know I'm not the only one . since I'm the only one among my friends who is into Kpop world they call me "Freak Sad " But now I know I m not the only one Very Happy !

I really happy to be one of you guys cheers

Last edited by Miss-N!Na on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss-N!Na
Miss-N!Na
New MFK
New MFK

http://twitter.com/#!/x_MisS_NiNa_x

Back to top Go down

Annyeong MFKrs Empty Re: Annyeong MFKrs

Post  Byeol0320 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 am

WELCOME TO THE FORUM NINA!!!
Enjoy yourself here cheers