Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annyeong DAE HAN MIN GOK!!!

2 posters

Go down

Annyeong DAE HAN MIN GOK!!! Empty Annyeong DAE HAN MIN GOK!!!

Post  K-yuuki Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 am

Annyeong!! joenun Zineb imnida!!
Hi i am Zineb , i started liking Korea 4 years ago , but i have been an Asia fan since 3 years old !
I love everything about Korea : cultures , persons , music ( Kpop ) , K-dramas , food ..........
My favorite group is Shinee , My favorite actor is Lee Minho , and my favorite food is Kimchi ( but not too spicy ) haha ... However i like all the Kpop stars (with entretainments , managers ...), and all the K-dramas ( with the actors , directors ...) ...
I Wish one day , we will have the opportunity to assist at a Kpop concert in Morocco ! Fighting!

GOMAWO!
THANK YOU

K-yuuki
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

Annyeong DAE HAN MIN GOK!!! Empty Re: Annyeong DAE HAN MIN GOK!!!

Post  Byeol0320 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

I hope you enjoy yourself here cheers

Byeol0320
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

https://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down