Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!!

3 posters

Go down

Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!! Empty Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!!

Post  Tima Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey MFK XD!!! All my drawings was just of suju and i haven't think before to draw another band O.O btw my first drawing was of TVXQ by par accident it was broken !! T.T euuuh~ i've do also bigbang for my friend and one for me but mine is not yet painted O.O
so wht drawing do u want me do it ?? of which idols ????
Tima
Tima
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!! Empty Re: Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!!

Post  YumonYee Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Try Girls generation ( in Genie :p) they are so cute What a Face Laughing Very Happy
YumonYee
YumonYee
MFK Member
MFK Member

https://facebook.com/hajar.rd

Back to top Go down

Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!! Empty Re: Drawing on glass >> who's next ?!!!

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Do 2NE1 or SHINee!! Very Happy

or better; MFK! Very Happy
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down