Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sujugirl XD!!

2 posters

Go down

sujugirl XD!! Empty sujugirl XD!!

Post  Tima Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

Annyeonghaseo~ XD!!! My name is Fatima zahra nicknamed Tima and i like to be called Tima lol i've 24 from Rabat.. i've finished my studies since 3years and i've a job as a programmer..

i've discovered the korean drama world in summer 2007 when i've watched 'Full house' and it was «coup de foudre» for me bcoz of their lifestyle, culture.. really it was diff than american or arabian cinema that i've watched all my life ==" and bcoz the dramas i've liked the korean OST songs but i wasn't really interested to the korean music coz i've started to listen to Bi-Rain & BOA (i haven't know other ones) and it's bcoz they've an american style ca ma pas trooooop interessé lol and am was just busy with the dramas.. 'till i've saw TVXQ i've liked that boys and know about the kpop lol bcoz of them (TVXQ) i've know my beloved SUPER JUNIOR! and i've fall in love with them since the first time and am still forever XD!!! yup yup yup AM AN ELF! A REAL ELF! lol yeah it's hard to live here and never meet them.. T.T or attend their live concert even just once time T.T am afraid to die and never do that T.T Anyway!!! even if am ELF that's not mean i don't like other groups lol i like to listen to the good music and see a HOT guys Niiahaha i think the majority of kpop groups are good so i like / i prefer SHINee BigBang CNBlue Beast 2pm 2am SS501.. they're those i listen to them a most lol omg i've forget Boy Friend the new boyband really those boys are so cute yea ^^ for the girlgroup i prefer f(x) Tara 2N1 Sistar MissA.. am not really acro but i like check what's a new in the girlgroup world sometimes lol

About my Biases ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i like ALL Super Junior members specialy Eeteuk Heechul Eunhyuk Sungmin the most lol but my lovely one is My Fishy Lee Donghae~ Lee Donghae~ Lee Donghae~ XD!! omg i lost my mind again ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Among SHINee i like Teamin and Key
Among BigBang i can't choose btw GD and TOP
Among CNBlue i like Jung yong hwa
Among Beast i can't choose btw Yeseob and Dong Woon
Among 2pm when i've know them i've liked Jay park and Junsu
Among 2am Jo Kwon bcoz of his crazy mood lol and Seulong
Among SS501 My Hyun Joong
Among Boy friend i can't choose they're all so cute

omg am a noona of my most Biases except Super Junior ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ fortunately i can call some ones 오빠 XD!!!!

My dream is to visit korea.. attend a kpop concert of Super Junior and my other fav groups too.. understand and speak easily KOREAN T.T watching a some program or drama without an eng sub ㅋㅋ i've started to learn Hangul this year for some months but bcoz of my f'cking work's hours i haven't continue T.T

Oh~ since along time i've throught that am the only one in Morocco who know about the korean drama and music ㅋㅋㅋ and am was all the time talking just with asian european or american fans just 'till this year i've start to know the Moroccans fans (MKF)
Tima
Tima
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

sujugirl XD!! Empty Re: sujugirl XD!!

Post  Byeol0320 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 am

Welcome to the forum Tima!! cheers

I hope you enjoy it here , You know you're home right?

And I hope you'll be an active member What a Face

LOTS OF LOOOOVE~

Aya
Byeol0320
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

https://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum