Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival

Go down

Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival Empty Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival

Post  Asmâe Eun Ae Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

Famous rock bands ranging from The Ting Tings to Korn, as well as singer-songwriters such as B.o.B will come to Incheon to participate in the 6th Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival from Aug. 5-7 at the Incheon Dream Park. Korea’s popular rock bands including Boohwal and No Brain will also hit the stage. Uuuugh I want to spend the night outdoors, there will be an outdoor pool and an indoor club open 24 hours. Tickets range from 88,000 won to 165,000 won Wàààà; I'll Go to Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival In my Dreams Who want to Go with me We'll Enjoy Ourselves ? Razz
Asmâe Eun Ae
Asmâe Eun Ae
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down