Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Society :D

3 posters

Go down

Pet Society :D Empty Pet Society :D

Post  MinYeoniie Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm

You Have a pet ? Dunno, a cat, a dog, a bird, a hamster ..whatever ~ Post the pictures here ~ Very Happy

Since Hanane wanted to see my cat i'll show you how cute she is ~ :3
Heeere is MICHI <3

3 months ~
Spoiler:

9 months ~
Spoiler:

1 Year ~
Spoiler:

Bonus ~
Spoiler:
MinYeoniie
MinYeoniie
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Pet Society :D Empty Re: Pet Society :D

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 am

MinYeoniie wrote:You Have a pet ? Dunno, a cat, a dog, a bird, a hamster ..whatever ~ Post the pictures here ~ Very Happy
I'm getting a cat soon can I be a memeber? I mean..I'm a necophile can I be a memeber? I'M A CAT THERFORE I'M A MEMBER. NO DISCUSSING IN THIS.

3 months ~
Spoiler:
OMFG I IMMEDIATLY THOUGHT OF JAEJOONG WHEN I SAW HER OMG OMG OMG SO CUTE ;_______;
9 months ~
Spoiler:
I DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED OF EXTREME CUTENESS!!! I SWEAR, I HAD TO HOLD MY MOUTH WITH BOTH HANDS TO DO NOT SQUEE OUTLOUD XDD
1 Year ~
Spoiler:
She's a grown up cat now! ;o; feels liek i've known her since she was 3 months old..ohy wait. nvm.
Bonus ~
Spoiler:
[/quote]
I CRACKED UP OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL SHE'S ALL LIKE "MIRONG & YAWN!"

OMG, I love her! ;u; I'll be stalking your album of her pics on fb, kay? xD and cuddle her for me <3
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Byeol0320 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 pm

I have a pet.. It's not very cute .. In fact it's UGLY , but anyways .. here it is :

Spoiler:

He's not my little brother
Byeol0320
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

https://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MinYeoniie Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Cats&amp;AsianSHALLRULE wrote:
I'm getting a cat soon can I be a memeber? I mean..I'm a necophile can I be a memeber? I'M A CAT THERFORE I'M A MEMBER. NO DISCUSSING IN THIS.

HELL YEAAHH You should've posted your picture here :DDD
AHAHAHA I SWEAR SHE'S BORN TO BE A MODEL ! This naughty cat ~ She totally loves the Camera !

Cats&AsianSHALLRULE wrote:OMG, I love her! ;u; I'll be stalking your album of her pics on fb, kay? xD and cuddle her for me <3
FEEL FREE ~ <3 I can't believe i'm leaving her for a whole week T__T When we left the house she started crying ! I mean the way she was miaowing ...T__T But ma sister is with her, I shouldn't worry, she'll cuddle her for you :3 <3

Byeol0320 wrote:

I have a pet.. It's not very cute .. In fact it's UGLY , but anyways .. here it is :

Spoiler:

He's not my little brother

What kind of pet is that ? Heheh :p HE'S CUTE ! Bad Noona T__T If you can't take care of this poor little thing I'LL DO IT ~ Just give it to me Very Happy
MinYeoniie
MinYeoniie
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum