Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color]

3 posters

Go down

[color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color] Empty [color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color]

Post  kim souhaila Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Anneyeong~ Smile
My name is Souhaila BENDALI I'm from Tangier !!
I was born the : August 31, 1992 in Tangier, I lived my whole life in Tangier too ♥️
currently I'm in Oujda cuz of my studies :/ well I'm in first year of college I did pass it NOW (chugha me XDDD kekekekeke Very Happy) I can say it NOW I'm in 2nd year
I'm a little bit craaaaaazy (jeongmal michyeosseo XD) my korean name is Kim SoHa (sometimes KIM SoHeLa)
my story with korean culture and KPOP started about 2 years NOW cuz of a lovely person here in our cummunity she is a MFKers too "AYA" gomapta ^^
on FB I saw in someone's wall (the same lovely person) a MV of my lovely ever ever ever K-band SS501 <3 the song was LOVE LIKE THIS ♥️
and just like that... I stared looking for that group the country and stuffs u know guys Very Happy
in the first sight I said that crazy girl what she likes in thats chinese people (I said that before watching the VIDEO) once I did watch the video ... u imagine my situation XD like carzy I fall in love ♥️ "surplace" XDDD and till NOW ♥️_♥️
With BOYS OVER FLOWERS I discovered K-drama and I became a k-dramas-holic a reall one Very Happy I can watch 5 dramas at the same time Very Happy and more XDDD
and Kpoper 1st class XDDD
I'm : Hottest - TS - Cassiopeia - V.I.P - Wonderful - Primadonnas - Shawols - Kiss Me - Black Jack / YG Ladies - 4Nia - B2UTY ... and more ♥️

I'AM A BIG FAN OF LEE HYORI she's my best EVERR EVER ♥️
>> I'm the MOROCCAN LEE HYORI Very Happy

well I will introduce my husband everyone in the group (all MFKers know that XD)
Gun of X-5 is Souhaila's hunsband Very Happy
Daesung of BigBang is Souhaila's hunsband Very Happy
CHO PD = P.O of Block B is Souhaila's hunsband Very Happy

don't touch them warning warning warning XDDD I'm not jokking !!!!
kim souhaila
kim souhaila
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

[color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color] Empty Re: [color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color]

Post  Byeol0320 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm

WELCOME HEEEEEEEERE A TANZAWIYAAAAA I love you

Enjoy!! Don't hesitate to post any thing you want huh ^^
Byeol0320
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

https://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

[color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color] Empty Re: [color=violet][i][b]Souhaila yeogi~ she's baaaaaack :)[/b][/i][/color]

Post  MinYeoniie Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 pm

WELCOME HEEEEEEEERE A TANZAWIYAAAAA

I thought you said "TANZANIYA" XD *Out*

Welcome Eonnie ~ have fun ^^
MinYeoniie
MinYeoniie
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum