Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!!

3 posters

Go down

Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!! Empty Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!!

Post  Miwa Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey hey Very Happy
My real name is Wiam, my Japenese name is Miwa :3 , I live in Casa, and i'm a fesh man in the college of Science.
Here's my love story with Korea Razz Once upon a time (euh never mind --") i've always adored Asia thanks to my mother whose-i believe the biggest and probably the only fan of Chinese culture from her generation at least >< , once i discovered the greatness of Japan i was Wowed, that's when i decided i will go live there ! Years later, i realized Korean people are even more awesome, they actually have it all *w*, than i knew my husband will be korean Razz
I am a big huge hardcore Elf, VIP, JWalker and Cassie i freaking adore all of them 8-) and for those who don't know Lee donghae is my love, my adorable cry baby, my everything, the breath of life in me, My very own obsession !! :3
Love you all mother fuckerz <3 !!!!!!!!
Miwa
Miwa
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!! Empty Re: Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!!

Post  MinYeoniie Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

WEEELLCOOMEE ~ cheers

Awww Donghae this sweet lovely thing is so freaking cute and adorable <3

Have fun ^^
MinYeoniie
MinYeoniie
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!! Empty Re: Anneyoong! Miwa Kim in the house !!!

Post  Miwa Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank youu eonnie?? dongseanna?? Sorry i'm kinda lost here, i don't know who's who ^^"
ANyway thank you for welcoming me Very Happy
Miwa
Miwa
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

Post  Miwa Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah that fishy guy is sooo handsome and cute that i just wanna eat him like i eat a delicious sweet fish pie drunken :3
Miwa
Miwa
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down

Post  MinYeoniie Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 pm

ahaha I'm a Dongsaeng ^^ I should call u Eonnie then Very Happy
MinYeoniie
MinYeoniie
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Byeol0320 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Welcome to the fofo!!! cheers
Byeol0320
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

https://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Miwa Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm

tank you Aya :3 ~recognized you XD ~
Miwa
Miwa
New MFK
New MFK

Back to top Go down