Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

a new a member ;)

Go down

a new a member ;)

Post  chaimae1315 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Annyeong Smile

well ; i'm Chaimae i was born in 15 march 1994 so basically i'm 17 (i look younger that's what evereybody say :p ) i lived all my life in Safi but my parents arn't from there LoL...i'm still in high school but apparently next year will be my last year (that if i don't fail XD ) !

My first touch to korea was by accident...it was in 2006 i began to watch sad love story ( lucky me i started from the 1st eps) then i started watching other dramas but it's only in 2009 that i've became addicted Very Happy !! and i remember that my first MV that i ever saw was Haru Haru...but then my little devils came accross..and those are Super Junior XD

i love so many k-pop bands but i'm a number one ELF Very Happy i love SuJu from the bottom of my heart ♥️-♥️..and i'm also a VIP; cassiopeia ; B2UTY ; Shawol ; Blackjack ; a Jwalker and a bit Sone...

I'm not good at dancing nor singing ( i actually suck at those things ) but i'm goood at watching dramas lol! !! !!

Oh i forgot to mention my husband : it's Donghae.....so u know what u won't do Wink !! adding to this please don't touch EunHyuk nd Siwon

The End lol!
chaimae1315
New MFK
New MFK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a new a member ;)

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 pm

OMOMOMO UR AVATAR PIC *________*
and welcome home <3
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
MFK Member