Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YURI PARADISE! ♥

2 posters

Go down

YURI PARADISE! ♥ Empty YURI PARADISE! ♥

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 pm

YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING.
THE YURI COUPLES THREAD! Very Happy

Imma kick it off with my top couples;
The most real one, the heartwarming kinda-one-sided love of this couple was tehr eason I woke everyday so early to watch Invincible Youth during SUMMER!
SUNMIN! ♥️
if you watch this you will understand why are they SO REAL. and one-sided

THIS LOVE TRIANGLE IS SO- omg. Sunny is not into girls then? explains why is SunMin so onesided..well..she always has her hubby Eunjung! :3

And this was...omg, when i first saw it on TV I really cried..

I love how Hyomin loves Sunny, obsessivly and never gives up on her love!
SUNYEON! Dandyu~ The Shorties ♥️ (they are the only reason I follow SNSD updates lol)
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Tumblr_lo6k7tULMv1qcr5lgo1_500

Oh man..that was so cute ;o; Taeyeon doesn't like her cheeks being touched by someone else but her Sunny - ZOMG JUST LIKE ME.

NARIN - Narsha & Gain ♥️
The moment I saw the 2 in the Mv of Abracadabra, I fell in lovew ith them! plus, wouldn't they look SO HOT TOGETHER? *-*
YURI PARADISE! ♥ 200907161603571002_1

During Narsha's promotion for Bbi Ri Bop Ah <3 :
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Tumblr_l6xkjwkA3C1qb27yjo1_500
Jiyeon, Hyomin & Eunjung are another FABULOUSLY ADORABLE LOVE TRIANGLE! Looks liek Hyomin just can't make up her mind..The hot rapper, or the cute maknae?
Jiyeon & Hyomin ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! they are roomates & the Dumb & Dumber of T-ara xD
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Jimin
Hyomin & Eunjung are SO HAWT OMG. EUNJUUUUNNNNFFFF *fake-orgasm*
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Zugq9y
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlSEjPuDafDcDuXnS_3tO6yfvGRbpS5lVvKPo-Qj4NHva7QfSyTQ&t=1

I also ship IUxJiyeon, but Zineb says they're too innocent so..yeah.BUT IT'S TRUE, THEY'RE SO LOVELY TOGETHER!
drop yo yuri gifs, vids, fanart, spazz, random thoguhts HERE.♥️
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

YURI PARADISE! ♥ Empty Re: YURI PARADISE! ♥

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:52 pm

A little trio bonus:
YURI PARADISE! ♥ 1zeh5i9

Hyomin apparently got over the fact that Sunny(who is behind Jiyeon & Hyomin,if you look carefuly) and her will not be together as lovers lol xD SO she's flirting and tapping DAT Jiyeon ASS . 8D
YURI PARADISE! ♥ Jiyeon_Sunny_Hyomin_by_SujuSaranghae
This picture was taken form the same stage performance :3 ARENT THEY SO FRIGGEN ADORABLE?
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
Cats&AsianSHALLRULE
MFK Member
MFK Member

Back to top Go down

YURI PARADISE! ♥ Empty Re: YURI PARADISE! ♥

Post  watashi yasashii Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 am

Yuri *_* j adrrrrrrr Smile
watashi yasashii
watashi yasashii
New MFK
New MFK