Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

Zineb in da place =D

Go down

Zineb in da place =D

Post  ZeniKhun on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 am

Annyeong people =D

Well, I'm Zineb Oulmakki, 15 :3
Hmm.. I'm a normal High schooler, living in Salé :p I've always been living there, and I've never been outside Morocco... my life's pretty boring tongue except that I'll be studying abroad next year , in : SOUTH Korea Africa =D

I've been introduced to Kpop by a friend, who was a cassie back then... she now turned into a .. BELIEBER Crying or Very sad FML !! Anyway,, since then I've became SUPA DUPAA ADDICTED !! Cuz this friend didn't like Kpop anymore,, I was all alone with people calling my oppas "Chnawas" or "Mjebdin l3inin" -__- .. I was so lonely, until I found u MFKerz I love you

I love a LOT of Kpop bands/artists : but I gotta say that I'm mainly a HOTTEST, JAYWALKER, B2UTY a bit A+... and let's not forget that I am EOM's numba 1 DECIPHERER lol!

My hobbies? well I like to draw, and fortunatelly I'm not bad at it, since it's almost the only thing I can do well Smile I would love to sing/dance half decently... but I SUCK --" I also like to read/write fanfics PERVERTED YAOI FANFICS *___*

Oh and I almost forgot : I'm happily married to those 2 cu~~te guys :

So I would like you girls
to GTFO
kthxbye =D
ZeniKhun
New MFK
New MFK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zineb in da place =D

Post  Cats&AsianSHALLRULE on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 pm

OMG, a belieber xD