Moroccan Fans Of Korea ( 한국의 모로코 팬 )
Welcome to MFOK Forum !

This forum is Made for MFKs and Only MFKs.. You can join us If you're interested in Korean culture .. You're always welcome !

You guys can post whatever you want, just be organized, It doesn't matter if you spam.. Because we're all BIG SPAMMERS oh yeah !

Enjoy!

sad k-movie

Go down

sad k-movie

Post  Louna on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 am

what are the movies that made you cry your eyes out ?
avatar
Louna
New MFK
New MFK

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 23
Location : Rabat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  Byeol0320 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 am

Goodbye boy.. Crying or Very sad
avatar
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Wooyoung's arms

View user profile http://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  kwtr ssi on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 am

A moment to remember, Daisy, A Sad Story Than Sadness Sad
avatar
kwtr ssi
New MFK
New MFK

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  Byeol0320 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 am

kwtr ssi wrote:A moment to remember, Daisy, A Sad Story Than Sadness Sad

Never heard of those movies, can you give me a link or something ? ^^

_________________


I'm bringing sexy back ..
avatar
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Wooyoung's arms

View user profile http://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  Louna on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 am

i've watched a moment to remember :'( cried sooo bad Sad
avatar
Louna
New MFK
New MFK

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 23
Location : Rabat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  kwtr ssi on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Byeol0320 wrote:
kwtr ssi wrote:A moment to remember, Daisy, A Sad Story Than Sadness Sad

Never heard of those movies, can you give me a link or something ? ^^

oui je te conseille de les voir min akhtar les scénario lli kaynine eh voilà les liens

Daisy => https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q02s_daisy-part1-vostfr_shortfilms

A moment to remember => https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l1wd_a-moment-to-remember-part1_shortfilms

A sad story than sadness/More than blue => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL9IDv_iHxI
avatar
kwtr ssi
New MFK
New MFK

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  Byeol0320 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

kwtr ssi wrote:
Byeol0320 wrote:
kwtr ssi wrote:A moment to remember, Daisy, A Sad Story Than Sadness Sad

Never heard of those movies, can you give me a link or something ? ^^

oui je te conseille de les voir min akhtar les scénario lli kaynine eh voilà les liens

Daisy => https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q02s_daisy-part1-vostfr_shortfilms

A moment to remember => https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l1wd_a-moment-to-remember-part1_shortfilms

A sad story than sadness/More than blue => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL9IDv_iHxI

Aaah Merciii I love you

_________________


I'm bringing sexy back ..
avatar
Byeol0320
Addicted MFK
Addicted MFK

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Wooyoung's arms

View user profile http://mfks.forummaroc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: sad k-movie

Post  YumonYee on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 am

More than blue, une histoire compliquée au début elle vous paraîtra ennuyeuse mais c'est à la fin que tout se révèle OMG j pleuré à flots en regardant kwon sang woo pleurer (perso je l'ai aimé du début à la fin)



Je suis mtn vrm triste en se souvenant de son histoire, une fin tragique Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
YumonYee
MFK Member
MFK Member

Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 88
Location : In my dreamLand :X

View user profile https://facebook.com/hajar.rd

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum